Monday, March 9, 2009

Damn, They Did it Again

Sorry to those who could not view the blog earlier today!

The fuckers blocked the blog again. I have a shitload of backups so they are just pissing me off at this point, its not stopping me.

I could do this everyday for the next two years and still have a few blogs left over.

It would be nice if Blogger/Google actually send me an email to tell me why they keep blocking the blog after interesting pictures relating to Malaysian politicians are posted. Does the Malaysian government own Google or something? It really seems that way because this buttshit is crazy.

The photos of the sons of the Malaysian politicians that I think cause this mess will now be posted on over 500 websites. Thats what you people get for fucking with this blog. WHO THE HELL YOU FUCKERS THINK YOU ARE? What wrong with you people? This is what happen when small minds get too rich.

Self-hosting is coming. FUCK GOOGLE, FUCK BLOGGER, FUCK THE POLITICIANS IN THAT FASCIST COUNTRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment